This sprawling property, build by a mastercraftsman, overlooks the valley with wildlife and perfect sunsets.
A large open plan living space includes a generous kitchen, large table and comfortbale lounge area. With double doors opening on to the main deck and overlooking that gorgeous view! The lounge converts to a comfortable single bed.
Three generous bedrooms are accessed through a walk-through study (with a single bed). The master with ensuite has a queen size bed, with a queen in the second room and twin singles in the third. Two bedrooms, including the master, also have double doors opening to the balcony. While a third balcony is perfect for catching the morning rays while enjoying your first coffee (or tea) of the day.
The bathroom has a bath perfect for soaking.
A large urban block includes a large grassed yard, firepit, fruit trees and an abundant vegetable garden you are welcome to eat from.
There is also a self-contained studio unit as part of the property you can also book. The owner is also has additional mattresses available on request.
- Hotel quality bed linen and towels
- Tea and coffee provisions
- Locally made toiletries
- House manual
Prices start at: $400 per night
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Bath, Bathroom, Bedroom, Board games, Dishwasher, Ensuite, Hot plate, Kitchen, Large dining table, Living Space, Microwave, Off-street parking, Oven, Pay TV / Streaming, Plunger, Queen bed, Seperate toilet, Shower, Single, Sofa bed, Teapot
- View: Tree tops & valley
- Bed Type: Queen
- Categories: Ballarat, Buninyong
- Group type: Corporate (for business), Families, Family, Friends, Retreat
- Town: Buninyong
- Bedrooms: 3 bedroom
- Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms