Buninyong ‘studio’ retreat
This sprawling property, build by a mastercraftsman, overlooks the valley with wildlife and perfect sunsets. The studio is located in a seperate buidling with a shared entrance. This space is perfect for a small family, couples or an individual looking to escape.
The large living space includes a lounge and dining area, a Queen size bed plus a single trundle. Large floor to ceiling windows give the best view of the valley for the emtire property.
The studio includes a seperate kitchen with full size stove, fridge and dishwasher. Plus a laundry and bathroom with a shower only.
The back door leads you down to a large decked eating area and a fenced yard perfect for your four-legged family member.
A large urban block includes a large grassed yard, firepit, fruit trees and an abundant vegetable garden you are welcome to eat from.
The studio is available to book seperatly or as part of the entire house.
- Hotel quality bed linen and towels
- Tea and coffee provisions
- Locally made toiletries
- House manual
Prices start at: $200 per night
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Bathroom, Bedroom, Board games, Dishwasher, Hot plate, Kitchen, Living Space, Microwave, Off-street parking, Oven, Pay TV / Streaming, Queen bed, Shower, Single, Television
- View: Valley and treetops
- Bed Type: Queen
- Categories: Buninyong
- Group type: Corporate (for business), Couple, Family, Single
- Town: Buninyong
- Bedrooms: Studio apartment
- Bathrooms: 1 bathroom